“Bankruptcy has a bad stigma but it’s one of those tools to help people get back on track” ~ Shawn Yesner
As an attorney, Shawn Yesner recognizes that bad things do happen to good people. When a situation goes sideways he is there to assure clients, in a judgment-free, manner that there are always options. Though his scope of practice is wide, Shawn’s law expertise is in the areas of Real Estate, Debt Elimination and Bankruptcy.
1:07 Shawn tells us about himself
- Attorney at Yesner Law
- Podcast host of the Crushing Debt Podcast
- H.O.A board member
- Husband and father of two children
- Soccer Coach
2:19 Shawn describes how he got into the field of law
- Paternal influence as a C.P.A.
- Two experiences shaped the final outcome.
6:33 A client’s success story of moving from bankruptcy to real estate investment shared.
8:11 Shawn’s 3 areas of expertise outlined.
- Real Estate Law from a transactional perspective: The Closing Process, Buying/Selling Commercial Real Estate, Leasing Residential/Commercial, Title Claim Issues, Ownership Dispute, just to name a few.
10:03 Debt Elimination Law
- Negotiating with the creditor as an alternative.
11:02 Bankruptcy Representation
- An option of last resort in most cases.
11:34 When is bankruptcy recommended and when is it not?
13:10 Audience Takeaway.
- Free consultation to determine how best Yesner Law can help.
13:50 Contact information.