The need to care for our body is a statement of truth and it is an ongoing process. What may vary however, is the approach which may be taken. Shari Hinkle is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Pilates Instructor and Hypnotist who has decided to use her expertise in providing a holistic, new perspective on body care.
1:10 Shari shares a little about herself
- Originally from Michigan
- Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Certified Pilates Instructor.
- Certified Hypnotist.
1:38 How did you get into this line of work?
- A search for an alternative to western medicine
- The need to become her own boss rather than a number in the corporate world
2:36 Who are your clients?
- Predominantly female.
- Aged 35 years and up.
- Sometimes as young as 10 years old.
3:08 Services offered.
- Massage therapy.
3:55 How do these services help the older generation?
- Pilates target flexibility and balance.
- Massage helps blood circulation, range of motion and boosts the immune system.
5:33 Examples of client’s improved quality of life.
6:50 A little history on the inventor of Pilates.
7:30 Audience’s take away.
- You are never too old to start.
- Massage can be tailored to anybody’s condition.
8:38 How can listeners get in touch?
- Website: http://newperspectivesmassage.com
- FB: New Perspectives Body Care.
- Tel: 727 773 0092